Monday 18 October 2010

back home again!

Now back in Cornwall (what a contrast to Accra!) and enjoying a cup of tea with fresh milk!
There's nothing better than a trip like this to make you really appreciate the smallest pleasures in life!
My thanks to everyone in Ghana - Isaac, Hannah, and all the volunteers at Richbone Initiative Foundation, and Florence and her team at Sarfoa Memorial School (and not forgetting her family whose hospitality I enjoyed) who contributed so much to make my trip memorable. I wish RIF and Sarfoa the very best in their future endeavours.

I am sorry to say that I have had another go with that video clip...........and no joy!
So here are a selection of pictures from the last few days.......
Oxford Street (Ghana style!), Independence Square (with football stadium behind) and relaxing at Labadi beach...........




Bye everyone and thanks for watching this space..............!


1 comment:

  1. it was great to have you Mary and we also say a big thank you for all you did for us while in Ghana. we hope to see each other again soon. have a wonderful stay in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete